Saturday, August 22, 2009

Review: Veronica Mars Season 1


I kept hearing how great this show was but I just didn't believe it. It looked like every other crappy high school drama but I decided to try it out anyways. I was literally blown away by how great this show was. I have to admit this is one of the best seasons of television I've ever seen. The show revolves around the daughter of a private investigator and her experiences in high school. The format is a "case of the week" like CSI or any other police drama but is that Veronica Mars has an incredible over-arching plot line.



Veronica's best friend was murdered and the killer was supposedly caught but Veronica and her father knew that he wasn't the real killer. The season follows their quest as they dig deeper into what really happened. The witty dialogue and great pop culture references proves why this show has a cult following. This is an example of how to do television right. Also Kristen Bell is incredibly hot so you can't go wrong with that. I highly recommend you watch this immediately.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment