Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Scariest Movies When I Was A Kid

Since Halloween is in just a few days I thought I would recount the movies that scared me the most when I was a kid.




5. Harry & The Hendersons




I still have nightmares about this guy and they say this movie is a comedy.


4. Wizard of OZ




This is one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't remember being scared of this but my sister tells me that whenever the monkeys came on screen I would run away and not finish the movie.


3. The Goonies





Baabbyy Ruuuuth?!?! Why would they put this monster in a kids movie? I always screamed when they revealed his face for the first time in the movie.



2. Ghostbusters 2




This painting is soooo frightening. The first ghostbusters was a fun ghost movie but the sequel terrified me when I was little.



1. Ernest Scared Stupid




After I saw this movie I wouldn't look under my bed for months. Not because I was scared that the troll would be there but I was scared that he would be in the bed with me after I was done looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment