Monday, October 5, 2009

Fast and Furious (2009) Review


This is the fourth installment of the Fast and Furious franchise. I enjoyed the first movie and skipped the rest because they looked terrible. When this was announced I was surprised for two reasons. 1) They are using the same title from the first movie but dropping "the". 2) The whole cast from the first movie is returning. This blew my mind because I couldn't believe they all agreed to come back for the 4th movie in the franchise. I guess they didn't really have anything else going on. So this new movie is pretty bad. No surprise there. It has cars and Vin Diesel but that's about it. What the movie is missing is the sense of family. The main characters barely share any screen time together and when they do its not any good. I don't want to waste anymore of your time talking about this movie so the bottom line is stay away unless you really like the franchise.


5/10

1 comment:

  1. Fast and furious is a very good movie.. i really like this movie... i love to watch fast and furious movie... very good movie...

    ReplyDelete