Monday, July 27, 2009

Comic Con 09 Report


I'm finally back from the San Diego Comic Convention and I am very exhausted. I saw so much over the trip that I will probably forget most of what I saw.

Some highlights:

-Meeting Edward James Olmos.
This man was incredibly nice and he made sure to shake everyone's hands.
-Seeing Mark Hamill for the first time.
I was in shock when I saw him in person and it has now fully sunk in. I can't believe I got to see Luke Skywalker
-The Mouse Guard Panel.
David Peterson was very funny and it was great to hear how he came up with the idea of the comic. The free print was also a nice plus since it was a spoiler for the next series.

Even though Comic-Con is one of the best places on earth, its not without its disappointments:

-Attack of the Show panel.
The line for this was incredibly long and the room could only hold around 500 people. Lets just say that there was no chance that I could get in. Hopefully next year they will put them in a bigger room
-Dark Horse panel
This was my biggest disappointment of the the Con. I will write a whole post on this panel because it was really that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment